View Lab Results
Bluebird Hemp Sport Lotion
Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Sport CBD Lotions are a fantastic way to introduce CBD into your daily routine. CBD Lotion is a safe and comfortable avenue for first-timers to explore CBD. It's also a great fit for people looking to replace their chemical-laden lotions with a sustainable, plant-based product. This warming and cooling lotion is packed with 1250+ mg of CBD! It is formulated to be a traditional lotion base rather than a thick salve.
Bluebird Hemp Sport CBD Lotion
Bluebird Botanicals Hemp Sport lotion is crafted for athletes and those with active lifestyles. Full-spectrum hemp extract combined with ingredients like ginger, arnica, and wild mint makes it perfect to combat temporary aches. It gives you both a warming and cooling sensation in one product!
Why Customers love Bluebird Hemp Sport CBD Lotion:
- Made by an award-winning CBD manufacturer, established in 2012
- Made from USA grown hemp
- Bluebird Botanicals is certified by the US Hemp Authority.
- CBD oil extract emulsified in hemp seed oil
- 3rd-party lab-tested
- Glyphosate Free
How to Use Bluebird Hemp Sport CBD Lotion:
Massage with slow, circular motions into dry, aged, or irritated skin to allow the lotion to penetrate the skin and underlying tissue. For external use only. Use daily for best results. If irritation occurs, stop using immediately.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract: Contains the entire array of 100+ cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant, including CBD. It also includes the other beneficial compounds found in the cannabis plant such as terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, amino acids, omega fatty acids, trace minerals, and more.
- Lavender Oil: Promotes healthy-looking skin by reducing redness and blotchiness
- Rosemary Oil: Contains several essential vitamins and antioxidants to enrich and restore the appearance of aging skin
- Geranium Oil: Acts as astringent to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Carrot Extract: Contains vitamin C and beta-carotene to soothe and protect the skin
- Jojoba: Moisturizing oil that hydrates dry skin and restores it to its natural glow
- Coconut Oil: Great source of vitamins and fatty acids to help maintain healthy-looking skin
- Ginger: Contains antioxidants to help maintain an even skin tone and protect against the appearance of aging
- Arnica & Corn Mint: Deliver a pleasant cooling sensation to soothe the skin
Interested in learning more? Here's a link to our Bluebird Botanicals Review. Not the product you were looking for from Bluebird Botanicals? No worries - we have plenty more great options here.
CBD Size/Strength: 1,250+ mg cannabinoids per 6 fl oz tube Formulation: Hemp Sport Class: Full Spectrum CBD Uses: CBD Topicals, CBD Skin Care
Full Ingredients - Sport CBD Lotion
Aqua (Deionized Water), Emulsifying Wax, Hemp Blend (Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Extract), Polysorbate-20, Mentha Arvensis (Cornmint) Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Extract, Helichrysum Stoechas Extract, Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil. Completely free from artificial colors and fragrances, parabens, phthalates, and sulfates.
Note: Pregnant women and lactating mothers should not use this product. Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product. As with all products on Green Wellness Life, this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration (FDA).
Disclaimer: Most work-place drug screens and tests target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiols or other legal natural hemp-based constituents. However, studies have shown that eating hemp foods and oils can cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens on a full cannabinoid profile. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO-NOT ingest any product with even trace amounts of THC. We do have a number of 0 THC options to choose from if that’s a concern for you.